Whole Lot of Good Eats
After all, living the Whole Life, means eating the good food to keep us happy & healthy. What better way to embrace our “sharing is caring” mentality than to throw a Recipe Contest for all of our fans, viewers, and newcomers alike!
The Deets for your Beets
Guidelines for Entries
– We all love a good cheat day, and not-so-healthy recipes are welcome, but please keep these guidelines in mind when submitting you entries, as we want to encourage the Whole Life, even when it involves chocolate!
This Contest is open to legal U.S. residents residing in one of the 50 United States or District of Columbia and legal residents of Canada (excluding the Province of Québec) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Contest begins at 12:01 am Eastern Standard Time on April 1, 2016 and ends at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time on May 15, 2016 (the “Deadline Date”). All entries must be received by 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time on the Deadline Date. Keep in mind, the earlier the submission, the more public votes and views your recipe will have, which factor into the winning recipe decision.
The winner of the Contest will be determined by judging all qualifying entrants’ submissions based on the following criteria:
- Taste: 25%
- Does this recipe taste great with every bite? Does it have mass appeal? Would you want to make this recipe over and over again based on taste alone? Does it contain interesting, yet gratifying flavor combinations?
- Visual Appeal: 25%
- Does this recipe present beautifully on a plate or in a baking dish? Do your eyes make you want to eat this before you even smell or taste it?
- Creativity: 25%
- Is the recipe your original idea? Is the recipe reflective of unique twists to ingredient usage? Have you incorporated your personal touch to this recipe?
- Crowd Appeal: 25%
- Does your recipe appeal to fellow home cooks everywhere? Does the recipe have easy-to-find everyday ingredients and is it easy to make? Does the recipe have a story that will inspire many others to make it?
- All entries will be judged using the criteria stated above. In the event of a tie, the highest scoring entry in the Creativity category will be the winner. All judging will be accomplished by a panel of Whole Life & Services Team members. Decision of the judges is final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest.